Friday, August 17, 2012

I am waiting for an epiphany


Do you feel that sometimes when your friends talk to you, all you hear is noise and you can't grasp onto anything that they are saying? I guess that is how I feel right now. I am lost in my own world, not knowing how to respond properly in reality.
After graduation I thought that I had pretty clear goals laid out in front of me and I would follow. Yet right now, the path is ahead but I am refusing to take that road. I honestly have no idea what to do with my life right now. People said that Taurus who are born on my birth date are late starters but once they aim, they are trailblazers. I hope that is the case for me because I need an epiphany or an awakening...

If only I could live my life just by watching television shows and falling for every show that I set my sights upon. I could be a couch potato! But sitting there and doing nothing doesn't sit well with me. (no pun intended) The shows that captivate my attention are often shows that have strong female leads who know their place in the world. Probably that's why I can't stop my finger from clicking the play button, I want what they have, faith and dreams and perfect guy out there and their little own urban tribe. I have none right now. 

Let's hope a one month sabbatical will clear up my mind and prepare me for my next journey in life. For now, let me just indulge in my shows, the break is killing me, come September and maybe all my rants will be gone. Maybe all these feelings exploded out because the break is slowly eating me away. Ha. How pathetic. 

Waiting list:
Bones (My love for Dr Brennan and Olivia has no boundaries...) 
Fringe
Big Bang Theory
HIMYM
Grey's Anatomy (only the first episode)
Once upon a time. 


No comments: