Friday, July 31, 2009

Nakama Yukie's Sister and Brother

Gotten sick again on monday, urgh fever relasped. It was horrible to see so many doctors and all the medicine is piling up at my house. Medicine from 3 different doctors and i took an injection shot to prevent my poor stomach from rebelling from all the medicine it has to take in. So in total i have been sick for 2 weeks. so fun! :/

oh well, i am finally fine and up and about. :D going to catch the harry potter that i missed and pushed back with my friend. :D

Just head over to tieba baidu a few days earlier and realise that there is a rumour going on about nakama's sister and brother.
Apparently it was stated that Nakama's sister is a model and her brother is in the army.
I was struck dumb when i saw the sister's photo. She is pretty! But a different kind of pretty, reminds me of nakajima mika. The super edgy type, at first look i thought it was mika-san. But yanie said that there is a certain part of nakama chiemi that looks like nakama yukie. :D that's right nakama chiemi is nakama's sister's name.

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting



take your stand people! and throw me your opinions!

No comments: