Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nakama yukiw sightings

Finally back and healthy. Got pretty sick the past few days, even the cab driver asked me to go to a hospital. HELLO i am not another H1N1 case okay?! But he was pretty nice in the end.

okay, stop rambling.

A fellow blogger witnessed nakama taking a photo shoot in okinawa, though she didnt really specify that it is nakama, but she did say that it is an okinawan famous actress. So nakama is my best bet. Japanese fans are saying this is for her new photo essay book. Hopefully it is true. Can't really see her face cause she is soo small in that last shot. BUT I LOVE THAT DRESS. I believe it would look lovely on Nakama anyway.

http://hatabo.ti-da.net/e2718222.html
see for yourself.


yet another fellow blogger said that she witnessed Nakama filming in their company. OH MY WHAT ARE THE CHANCES. That person is one lucky girl!!!! According to her, it seems like nakama character will be working in a publishing company. The blogger also said that nakama's style for this show is adorable an pretty. HEH?! I want to see that too. She saw that the drama's name was untouchables. and it would be airing soon. in the next few months?

http://hamako.exblog.jp/11981491/

I need to check it out first. Off to be a good girl and take my medicine!

No comments: